for Your Industry
• US airlines spent 3 billion dollars per month on fuel costs alone.
• An average of 5% of all flights are affected by thunderstorm delays.
• Average holding pattern time is 30 minutes for those flights.
• Saving minutes saves millions in fuel costs
• Lightning is responsible for more than $5 billion in total insurance
industry losses annually, according to Hartford Insurance Co.
• 4% of all insurance claims are a result of lightning.
• Homes are more susceptible to lightning damage because electronic
systems have become more interconnected.
• Outdoor recreation represents 2.2% of the total US GDP
• Nearly unlimited market source with 10k state parks and 15k golf
courses to name just 2 sources.
• Already have a commitment from Tennessee State Park and recreation including all Tennessee golf courses.